Kanban Systems Improvement (KMP2) 19-20 May 2022 [Virtual]
Take a deep-dive into Kanban. In 2 days you’ll learn how to manage your Kanban system. From setting up Kanban to working with it on a daily basis. Includes the Kanban University KSI (KMP2) certificate.
Become a Kanban Management Professional
Kanban is a way to better organize processes. Kanban prescribes a few steps, such as visualizing the workflow, managing the to-do list with WIP and making clear agreements about how to work together as a team. Kanban helps you implement continuous improvement for sustainable customer satisfaction. This KSI (KMP2) training follows the KSD (KMP1) and offers you all you need to become a Kanban Management Professional.
This Kanban (KMP2) training is perfect for
Are you currently using Kanban, do you have prior experience with Kanban or have you completed the Kanban System Design (KMP1) training? Then this training is perfect for you. The Kanban Systems Improvement training is the next step in the process of obtaining your KMP certificate. It’s not required to have taken the KSD (KMP1) course first, although we do recommend you do so.
What will you learn during the Kanban Systems Improvement (KMP2) training?
You will learn all the skills and knowledge the Kanban University considers necessary to become a Kanban Management Professional. We start with exploring the daily management of your Kanban system. After that we take a look at the 7 cadences and how to build an information flow. You will learn how to roll out a Kanban system in phases, how to improve Agile initiatives such as Scrum with Kanban, and how to manage this new way of working. In short, this training helps you decide which Kanban approach works best for you and how you can continue to develop this within your organization.
- WIP: how to deal with resistance to WIP limits.
- Asymmetrical commitment: understanding asymmetrical commitment.
- Rollout: rollout phases for a Kanban initiative.
- Service orientation: how to develop a service orientation.
- Evolutionary change: how to manage evolutionary change.
Your trainer is always an Accredited Kanban Trainer (AKT) with extensive practical experience. They are passionate about sharing their knowledge and experiences with you during the training!
After successfully completing the training, you will receive a Kanban University KSI (KMP2) certificate and if you previously obtained the Kanban University KSD (KMP1), you can call yourself a Kanban Management Professional.
- a digital KMP status certificate linked to a Kanban University (KU) website profile.
- a KMP badge on the KU website.
- a KMP badge file for professional websites, business cards, and marketing materials.
- special invitations, discounts, and content only available to KU members.
Yes, I want to become a Kanban Management Professional
After registration you will receive a confirmation email with practical information. One week before the training we will provide you with additional information. If preparation is desired, you will also receive the literature via email. See you then!
What else do I need to know?
- The Kanban University KSI (KMP2) certificate is included in the price of the training.
- Study material are also included.
- This training is in English or Dutch.